Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our 2nd Halloween together......

J's 3rd costume of the weekend! Dark Knight Batman!

The Jack-o-lantern J designed all by himself [but, I carved it and I am not a good carver!]


Trick or Treat!

Handing out candy after he was done his trick or treating!
Today was our 2nd Halloween with J in our home.... Wow! Now instead of all firsts we are starting our seconds with him! As I stated in an earlier post the *original* costume of Spiderman ended up being a little snug on him so, we went and got a new one and I think it's just as cute as the other one! He loves to dress up as his super heroes so, they will get much use I know so, I didn't mind! He got tired out easily [probably doesn't help that our neighborhood doesn't have a lot of participation so, you have to walk several houses to get one or two that have their light on....] So, when he was done we went home where he helped give out the treats! Such a big boy!

Hope everyone had a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment: