Sunday, November 21, 2010

Catching up....

I am still here... Sorry I haven't blogged in a while.... Not much blog worthy going on right now.... Just busy w/ work, school [for J] and appointments.... Things are going really, really well right now... Each day I see J growing closer & closer to my hubby & I. He is really such a sweet boy... We got his school pictures a couple weeks ago & I really wish I could post them because they are A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving. My MIL is hosting it this year so, I get to relax a bit this year....

Other than that, J & I attended the Adoption Day Celebration our local DSS hosted yesterday. It was nice to hear the inspiring stories of those who have already adopted. I hope that next year we will be one of the celebrated! J's sister's former foster parents were there and have just this week finalized the adoption of their infant.
We are looking forward to celebrating another Christmas w/ J in our lives too... He is already talking about the main thing Santa is going to bring him..... So, I think Santa needs to get on it so that he won't be disappointed.... This is all he talks about: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hot-Wheels-Criss-Cross-Crash-Track-Set/14689690 even sings the song all the time... So, we need to get it so we are not scrambling at the last minute.... It's going to be fun again shopping and preparing for him! I can't wait! I am going to decorate again this year w/ J while DH is out hunting.... I think it will be J & I 's tradition to decorate together the weekend after Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. That's so kool that he gave Santa a huge tip on what he wants :) It's so great that you're creating your own traditions with J. That's what a family is all about even if the paperwork isn't quite there yet.

    ReplyDelete