Sunday, October 24, 2010

Making more Autumn memories.....

"How big am I this year?"
Picking the *biggest* pumpkin!

Hitching a ride w/ our pumpkins!


Last year the day after J was placed with us, we took him to a local farm to do the play area/mazes and pick pumpkins.... We didn't know how long he would be with us but, I wanted him to have some fun memories of us.... I wanted to take him back to the same farm this year-- exactly a year since the last trip... And for as long as he is with us, I will make it our annual tradition.... He remembered it when we pulled up and seemed happy to be coming back.... We did the mazes, climbed on hay stacks, and other play area activities.... Then we each picked our pumpkin... Of course J had to pick the *biggest* pumpkin! It was a nice time... I took a pic of him by the measuring thing again and want to compare them to see how much he has grown.... I still can't believe it's been a year....
We go back to court this Wednesday and I am hoping for more this time than a postponement! 3 more days.....

1 comment: