Monday, October 4, 2010

October again.....

J sure does love sandboxes-- especially ones with the claw type toy attached!

Taking a spin!

An awesome [if I may say so myself] in-the-air shot of J shooting hoops!

11 years ago next month I met my hubby.... We were connected from the begining..... The month of November has never been the same ever since.... For 11 years November has meant another year that my hubby & I have been together....

6 years ago next month I married my best friend.... 5 years & 2 days after meeting him..... Again, November took on a new meaning..... Each November we celebrate the month we met & married....

1 yr ago right now we were newly licensed foster parents and wondering when we would get *the call*. I would get excited nerves each time the phone would ring hoping it was *the call* on the other end....


In 19 days, we will celebrate the 1 year anniversary of when J came into our lives.... we got the call a little after 4pm, made a decision to have him stay *for the weekend-- maybe a little longer* and by 6:45pm he was walking into our house and our lives.....


Wow! I can't believe it's almost been a year since J came to stay with us.... We go to court on the 20th and 3 days later will celebrate J being here 1 yr....


Maybe, just maybe the month of October may never be the same.......


****Above some pics of J playing on the playground while he & I enjoyed the beautiful Fall day we had this past Saturday. We stopped by a car show that my hubby was at w/ our Nova and of course we couldn't leave w/o making a visit to the playground! By the way-- our Nova won 2 prizes this day! The Sponsors Choice [the big award!] and one of the several Participants Choice awards! Congrats Babe!****














1 comment: