Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What a day....

Today was a busy mixed up day.... First, let me share with you a song a fellow foster parent shared with me today-- grab a tissue first! Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLjwczYafVE [I have never did a link in my post so I hope it works!] After the past few days I really, really needed to hear this song tonight! Hope you enjoy it too!

We had to have a meeting w/ J's new school because he has been having some issues again and they wanted to meet and discuss ideas with us.... I think it went well and we have somethings to try to work on but, hopefully we can get him back on track again....

Today we also had court for J's case. All 3 foster families showed up and we chatted as we waited. There were not many cases on for today and about 1 hr later we were called in. Due to a technicality the did a postponement until next Wednesday. So, we wait again [I keep telling myself to feel lucky that it's only a week and not weeks or months] to see what will happen next week.... UGH! My stomach will be in knots for another few days but, hopefully we will get some answers next week.

The plus side of today is my hubby & I did enjoy a nice lunch together in between the school meeting and court.... We got a little much needed *adult* time -- even if we did have other things in the back of our minds such as how would court go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment