Friday, April 30, 2010

Mr. Sandman......

J enjoying his new sandbox!

Creating!

Our sand castle village!


Good night Mr. Turtle... We will be back tomorrow!
My hubby and I got J a sandbox today. We went with the Green Turtle. We told J about it this morning and went to get it tonight. J got to pick out the sand toys and boy was he excited! He got to play in it before bath time (good move b/c he needed the bath after playing in there!). We built some sand castle villages and were just creative! He loves it!
Tomorrow starts Foster Care Month. We are attending our counties Foster Parent Breakfast. I am looking forward to spending some time with some of our FC friends that we met in PRIDE classes. There are 2 couples in particular and we all have placements right now! I will try to post about it tomorrow night!

I am off to bed... It's been a long day and I am tired.





No comments:

Post a Comment