Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Greatest Show On Earth!

Our 'Lil Man' handing in our tickets!

Choosing his souvenir

Waiting for the show to begin!

The Elephants :0)

The finale!
As mentioned in my previous post, my sister and I took J to the Circus today... He had a great time and loved it! It was the 'Illuscination' show so it had some magic in it that J had a 'take it or leave it' attitude sometimes with that part. He got bored with the acrobats sometimes too and was anxious for more animals to come out... Overall all 3 of us had a good time!
After the Circus J and I babysat a 12 day old baby boy for our friends we met in FC class... They had tickets to the Circus for the afternoon show and I offered to keep him for them while they went..... He was asleep almost the whole time he was at our house but, he was a sweetie! J was a big helper and so, I let him hold the baby for a moment (with my help of course!)....
Now, I need to go to sleep... J will probably be up early in the morning to see what The Easter brought him (no it's not a typo-- J calls him 'The Easter'-- I keep trying to tell him to add the Bunny part)...

No comments:

Post a Comment