Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

Ooops! I got too much stuff that it didn't all fit in the bucket.... Trust me, J didn't seem to notice :0)

J checking out his loot!

Playing with his new basketball game!
Today was Easter... J seemed happy with what the Easter Bunny left him.... We talked about him not coming out of his room until he woke us up... My hubby heard him first and asked him what he was doing.... He said he wanted to get up.... So, we got up.... J told me 'My Easter basket isn't on the big table'... I said 'I hope he came!'.... Then we walked into the kitchen and his loot was located there.... I am glad we changed our minds and made him 'wonder' if 'The Easter' even came.....
He was with his family for most of the rest of the day but, we had a good morning playing his new catch/toss game and trying to put together his new puzzle (but, he gave up on it so we will have to try again another time)


Overall, it was a good day.... He now has 3 Easter baskets.... One from my Mom and one from his family.... He is going to be hyped up on candy for weeks!

Hope everyone had a very Happy Easter! It was fun having a child in the house this year! The Easter Bunny even left my hubby & I a little bit of candy :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment