Thursday, April 1, 2010

Almost Easter!

J getting a little help from my sis dying his eggs

J Checking on the eggs

Some of our finished products.... Don't they look beautiful?


J enjoying his work :0)
Tonight my sister and I dyed Easter eggs with J.... He did a great job and was very gentle with them! We love dying eggs and it was fun to share the joy of doing that with a little one this year! He had fun too! He loved seeing the water 'magically' turn into the beautiful colors!
He is so excited for the Easter Bunny to come... We went to visit Mr. Bunny this past Saturday but, my 'back of the head' pic is stuck on the internal memory on my camera and I can't download it off right now (I misplaced the cord) :0( His pics came out so cute! I wish I could post them... But trust me-- they are adorable!
The Easter Bunny is almost ready for our house... Just a few little things and everything will be ready.... I can't wait to see J's expression that morning.... He will be here for the morning then go to his normal Sunday visit w/ his family for the rest of the day....
J's behavior has been sliding back at home lately.... Last night was a particularly rough night but, then tonight was so fun doing the eggs.... Chutes & Ladders I tell ya!
Stay tuned-- We have an exciting weekend.... My sister, J and I are going to the Circus on Saturday! I haven't been to the Circus since I was a kid and I am looking forward to it... I haven't really told J yet because his perception of time isn't good (like all kids his age) and something we did 5 months ago (yes, J has been here 5 months now and actually the 23rd of this month is 6 mos he will be with us!) was 'yesterday'.... I will tell him tomorrow night.... We saw a commercial for it and he pointed it out and I asked him if he would like to go and he said 'Sure-- I never been to the Circus before' (he says that about a lot of stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment