Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday....

Wednesday started out with a call from the case worker asking how J has been doing, apologize for the confusion on the meeting yesterday and clarifying a few things I had left a message about the day before.... She said she would try to call me around 2:30 pm with an update..... About 3 pm she called to say they are still working on finding a new placement for the kids and he would be with us a little longer and she would keep me updated.... A little before 4pm (I was in an appointment) I missed a call from the agency.... My heart raced as I listened to the voice mail... They needed me to call them back... I called and the supervisor told me they found a placement for him but they couldn't take them until Nov 9th. She said J would stay with us til then. I've got more time with him-- I know what you are thinking... It will be harder to say 'good bye'.... But, I am grateful for more time.... I might regret it later though....

So, we had to do some shopping tonight! Halloween is Saturday and we needed a costume.... I won't tell you what he picked but will post pics Saturday night.... He had a little tantrum in the store but, we made it through it.... and he is sound asleep now.... I think he was just tired.... I am exhausted! Its hard going from a house with no kids to a house with a 4 yr old... But, I am grateful for it!

That's the update for today... A little more time with our lil guy!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the Halloween pics!!! Enjoy your time with him and I know you'll have your "keeper" soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete