Sunday, October 25, 2009

2nd full day w/ J!

J looking at some animals at the zoo.
Swinging on the swings!

Climbing like a big boy on the ropes!

Today we took J to the zoo and playground in our town.... It's just a little zoo but, big enough to see some animals... there is a playground right next to it so we let him play there too... He had fun and it was a nice fall day to go... We saw monkeys, alligators and bears-- Oh my!

On the flip side we did have a few trying times today but, we made it through with only 1 time out! I think it was harder on me to make him take the time out then it was on him (doesn't everyone say that??) But for the most part he is a very good & loving boy who seems more attached to me than my hubby....
We will find out tomorrow what his plan is.... I just want to know... I am taking it day buy day at this point....
Well, he is asleep and now it's time for me to go to bed too... First day getting a 4 yr old and myself ready for work/school.... We are both going to drop him off so we can find out some info in case we have him for a bit longer....
Above are some pics from today. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. good luck (emotionally) tomorrow what ever the decision is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like this has been a great first placement for you guys! (And a great placement for him as well....you know how to show a four year old a good time!)

    ReplyDelete