Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Taking things day by day.....

No real decisions were made today at the meeting-- that I didn't get to attend.... The meeting I was 'invited' too...

I called the case worker first thing this morning to see approximately how long the meeting would last so I could let my boss know how long I would be gone... Although I didn't receive a return call form her, I went to the agency anyway. Checked in, and was told to have a seat.... 10-15 mins later I finally see her.... Then she comes over and softly says to me: 'Sorry I didn't return your call..... I was in a meeting all morning then went to lunch.... My supervisor told me this meeting is just for the family today... We really don't know what we are going to do yet..... I am sorry'-- WHAT??? Why couldn't she take 30 seconds to call me so I didn't have to leave work for NOTHING!!! I was upset but, in a lobby full of people just quietly left.... I asked her to call me and let me know how it goes.... She did but, I missed the call... The message said basically that no decision was made at today's meeting... J would need to stay with us tonight and possibly tomorrow night.... They will keep me informed.... I thought they had a plan on Monday now today no plan? Things change day to day.... Now, I have to live my life day by day.... I wish they would just say-- Ok, one week from today he will be moved or something like that so I know something besides being anxious every time the phone rings.... Ugh!

I dropped off/picked up J at before/after school daycare today.... When the daycare provider opened the door when I came to pick him up he was excited to see me... What a feeling that was!

Tonight we went to my in-laws and had pizza with them.... J was a little uncooperative when we first got there but soon warmed up and ate some dinner.... The rest of the night was good....

I love little 4 yr old talk.... How they mix up their words and it sounds so cute! J says the cutest things....

Each night he gets his bath, eats his snack, then it's bed time... We brush his teeth, I read him a book then we say good night.... Tonight as I walked out the door he yelled 'Love you!'..... Oh how he melts my heart!

So, I am taking things day by day.... enjoying the time I have with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment