Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This is me being Patient....

(the picture we used for our home study file w/ DSS)

(The approval letter that came with our license)



(Our license!)


(The envelope our license came in! On my hubby's birthday & I let him open it!)

So, several posts ago I mentioned I am trying to learn how to be more patient and wait for things to happen.... It's still hard.... Yes, we are finally licensed..... But, everyday each time the phone rings I take a deep breath thinking-- This could be the call that will change our lives.... Of course that call hasn't come yet.... No calls from DSS have come yet....

I thought while I am 'waiting' I would post some pics... I have seen/read/followed a few blogs that people 'document' every step of the process and then plan to print it out for their child to have as a keepsake.... Above are pics I took when we got our license in the mail! Sorry about all the white spots but, I didn't want some info to be shown on here for privacy reasons! This was the only way I could think to block it out-- sorry it's a little messy :-)
Hope you enjoyed the pics.... sorry I didn't post them sooner! Hopefully we will get a 'call' soon!












3 comments:

  1. wait...wait...and wait some more! The joy of adoption!! I will tell you the wait will be worth it though, once you get that call and see the kid/kids...it is the best feeling ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your wait is SOOO short! good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until we can post pics like these! My husband and I are just going through MAPP now. Hope your wait is short! :)

    ReplyDelete