Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

"Trick or Treat!"

Our lil Incredible Hulk and his jack-o-lantern!


Getting his face painted by the clown at 'Trunk or Treat' hosted by my hubby's work

Using his muscles to play the pop the balloon game


Playing the throw the ball game!

Our little guy wanted to be Spiderman but, when we went to get it, they didn't have one in his size so, then he saw the Incredible Hulk and wanted that & I think it was soooo much cuter anyway! He loved trick or treating & did a great job! Everyone loved his costume too!



Earlier in the day my husband's work hosted a "Trunk or Treat" and J had a blast! There was a clown doing face painting, cars to 'trick or treat' at and games to play.... It was a fun and safe activity for the kids!


I really enjoyed Halloween this year being able to share it with J and see the joy in his face when people 'pretended' to be scared of him.... He would take off his mask and say 'It's just me' to show them he wasn't really scary! Everyone would point to me and tell him to share his candy with his Mommy and I held my breath each time waiting for him to tell them "She's not my Mommy!" but he didn't... He would just say "Thank You" and run down the steps to show me what he got....


I know Nov 9th will be here too soon but, in the mean time I am just living in the moment and enjoying our time together!


Hope everyone has a....


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!





































2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing...love the costume

    ReplyDelete
  2. he'd be so lucky to have parents like you guys! Even if this doesn't work out, there is a child that might need you more. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!
    And P.S. I LOVE that he took his mask off to explain that he was not that scary...my heart melted!

    ReplyDelete