Sunday, July 4, 2010

Toy Story 3 and 4th of July......

J checking out the Toy Story 3 poster outside the theater...

Not a very good shot of the fireworks..... I tried!
Today is the 4th of July... We didn't have anything planned and since the pool was closed today I was trying to figure out what I could do with J. I decided to take him to the movies to see Toy Story 3. He has watched my copy of Toy Story 2 a couple times and liked it so, I was pretty sure he would like to see this too. I didn't think he had ever been to the theater before. I went over the rules-- be quiet, stay in your seat.... He did pretty well.... He cracked some people around us up when after a preview for a movie that he didn't particularly like he exclaimed 'BORING!'... There were a few chuckles... I reminded him that when the movie comes on he can't say things like that. He enjoyed the movie and thought it was 'AMAZING!'
Tonight we went to my in-laws house to watch the fireworks. They live across the field from where they set them off so, we sat on their front porch and watched them.. They have a good view.
The in between was rough... J had a couple tantrums.... It's been an on and off rough weekend with him having meltdowns for no real reason.... I was notified on Friday there is a FIM (family involvement meeting) planned for Tues afternoon and I am going to see if my boss will let me off for it.... I didn't get too much info on it but, it's for all the kids.... Wondering what is going on..... I am exhausted and getting ready to head to bed.....
Happy 4th of July everyone!


1 comment: