Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pool Party!

J testing out the waters @ our friend's pool....

On the diving board....

Getting ready to jump!

Relaxing on the float.....
Today we attended the first pool party at our friend's new house.... I already knew J loved pools since he asks daily to go to the Y so we can swim.... I try to take him as much as I can because it's something we both enjoy.... We had a great day! This pool has a good shallow end so, J could stand up in it and didn't need his floaty.... Usually it's just J & I at the Y pool and I have to be in there with him, so this is the first time I got pics to share of him enjoying the pool.... My hubby who isn't a pool person even got in and joined us.... It was so much fun enjoying this day as a *family*.... We have this group of friends who would always get together and hang out but, we all have children and the get togethers are not as often but, it was nice to see very one (there were a few families not in attendance) and enjoy a family activity/day... It was the first time J met most of these friends and everyone complimented him on how well he was!
Speaking of that, J has had 3 wonderful weeks with us! It has been so fun getting to enjoy him more and not having the tantrums or angry times.... He is such a fun, loving and funny lil man!
I am exhausted because it's been a long, but, wonderful day! I love this little boy and I love my *family*......
J starts Kindergarten in a few weeks and I am excited to start preparing for that! Wow, where is the summer going????

No comments:

Post a Comment