Monday, July 26, 2010

*5*

5 years ago this month my hubby and I made a decision.... No more birth control-- Lets start our family..... 5 years of hope, frustration, sadness, diagnoses, procedures, doctor appts, classes, interviews, inspections.... All in the hopes of creating a family.....

My hubby and I were together 5 yrs and 2 days before we got married... I always joke that he was on the *5 yr plan* with our relationship..... We are foster parents.... we have a foster son.... Will our 5th yr of trying to build our family bring us the *forever* child we long for so much? Guess we will just have to see.....

J was 5 months old when we made our decision to try to have our family... I have always loved the numbers 11 & 13 because they are numbers very important to my hubby and I's relationship (met on 11/11/99, engaged on 10/13/03 & married on 11/13/04) but, I might just start having to love the number 5.....

Wow! 5 years!

2 comments:

  1. Hoping you get 50 more years, 5 more kids and 5x the blessings! =)

    ReplyDelete