Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mother's Day 2010 (a little late.....)

Having fun w/ 'cousin' Rachel!

Climbing.... He likes to climb!

Climbing again!

Mother's Day gift from my Sister-in-law
This year for Mother's Day my In-laws, hubby, J and I took a day trip to PA to see my Brother-in-law and his family. It's a 3 hr drive each way and this was our first time traveling this type of distance with J. He did very well! We set him up in the back of our SUV with the DVD player, and toys....
My neice and nephew are teenagers so, he didn't really have anyone to play with but, my neice did go with us to a playground not too far from where they live and he got to play. It was a bit chilly out but, he loved having the playground to himself!
My Sister-in-law surprised me by giving me a gift similar to the one she gave my MIL. It's pictured above.... It was very sweet of her!
J slept most of the way back and overall it was a nice day... It was the first time since I have been in the family (almost 11 yrs now) that we have all spent Mother's Day together.... It was nice to be with everyone even for a little while!





No comments:

Post a Comment