Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday J!

J's Batman birthday balloon!

J's birthday cake (my sis made it) and decorations

Opening presents! He wanted to open 'the big one' first and this was it!

Playing with his new SpongeBob video game!



Today was J's 5th birthday. He was at a family visit this weekend and got home this evening so we had a quick little birthday celebration when he got home. I asked him a few weeks ago what he wanted his birthday theme to be and he chose Batman. It was fun to buy decorations and 'plan' it. He was excited when he came in and saw the presents and cake! It was just my hubby, my sister and me but, it was a nice little celebration.
The transition back here went pretty smoothly tonight. I don't know if it's because it was his birthday and he was excited to open presents and show us what his family go him but, at least it went pretty good.
I sure did miss him and I am glad he is back! I had a pretty productive weekend and got to relax a bit, but it was weird not to have 'my little buddy' (that's what I call him sometimes)running around here for 2 days after having him here for the past 17 weeks. We didn't get much time to spend together before it was bedtime but, we will tomorrow night after work/school.
Happy 5th birthday little buddy! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like he enjoyed his birthday and even if he doesn't know to say it, I bet he appreciates all that you and T have done for him. Stay strong my friend.

    ReplyDelete