Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bad Blogger......

Hello there! I have been a bad blogger lately and I am sorry.... Every time I say I am going to sit down and write, something happens and I don't get too....

Unsupervised visits have been mixed up lately for J. He has had 2 overnight weekend visits and some day visits. Shortly after the first overnight visit, J has been having some behavior issues at school. DSS, the school and I are working to get him back on track.... They are going to get back on a 'regular' schedule so, hopefully it will help J.

It's getting really hard to balance work and appointments for J. I have only been at my current job 8 months and I am nervous to push my luck at work. The caseworkers don't seem to understand sometimes.... They don't stress the 'it's your job as a foster parent' thing when it comes to appointments in my opinion when you are taking the classes.... I am don't know if it truly is, but, they make you feel like it.... I try to do the best I can and my co-worker and supervisor have been really understanding... But, what if they stop? I cannot jeopardize my job. I try to voice this and they say they understand but, I don't think they really do. I understand they have a lot of children to 'watch over' too but, I just don't know what to do.

J's behavior has been better at home... He is listening to us better... That's a plus! I am so glad spring is almost here... We have had some nice weather the last few days..... I can't wait til it stays warm and we can go out and do things with J again.... I want to take him to a local minor league baseball game, the beach and the park....

That's about it for now..... Again I apologize for being a 'bad blogger'... I will try to do better :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment