Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow, Snow Go AWAY!!!

(A picture of a tree in our backyard during this last storm)

(A picture of a tree in our front yard during last week's storm)

(J trying to play in the snow but, it was so deep and so cold)

We have seen more snow this year in my area than we have seen in several years combined.... I don't like the cold or the snow unless I can stay home and not have to go out in it.... And it's melted by the time I do have to go out.... So, I thought I would be spending endless hours outside w/ J and begging him to go back in and get warmed up.... He hasn't really liked the snow... I think he likes snow but, we have gotten so much lately that it was too deep and too cold for him.... I think part of it too is some of the snow wasn't very good 'snowman' making snow.... So to him it's boring.... Everyday he tells me how he wishes the snow would melt... Me too!

J has been getting closer to us again... More loving and cuddily than he had been lately.... I am enjoying it of course... We have been working with him and listening to us better and things have been up and down still but, more ups than downs.....

J's birthday is less than 2 weeks away now.... We might be having a celebration this weekend but, it's not set in stone yet.... I am excited to have another thing to plan for and celebrate with him.... He is sooo excited to turn 5!
So for now not too much is going on just trying to get though all these snow storms (we might have another one tomorrow night) and preparing to celebrate J's 5th birthday.... I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment