Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stim update!

Yesterday's appointment went well... There were about 14 measurable follicles between 13-14 mm... The u/s tech said it looked good to her and they were growing at a good rate, not too fast and not too slow.... When the nurse called in the afternoon I was hoping to hear that the E2 had raised better, and she did... My E2 for yesterday was 462 which the nurse said was a good increase... They left my meds the same dose and said to come back Monday morning for my next u/s & b/w.... This week will be the crazy week because I expect we will have to go several times this week then my ER will be later in the week maybe Friday or Saturday.... I am excited yet nervous and scared because I am afraid it won't work again but, feel I needed to do it one more time just to say we exhausted all our insurance tries. Here's hoping for more good news after tomorrow's appt!

No comments:

Post a Comment