Thursday, June 30, 2011

[birthday] Wishes Do Come True!!!!

Jeffrey & his *my dad is fly* shirt on Father's Day...





Fishing w/ Daddy on Father's Day....



Today is my birthday.... I am 35! For the past several years when my family & friends would sing 'Happy Birthday' to me, in my heart I was wishing [longing] to be a [forever] Mommy.... This year 20 days early my birthday wish for all these years FINALLY came true! I am now the FOREVER Mama to my lil man!


I am sorry I haven't had a chance to write our adoption day story but, my birthday also marks the end of the fiscal year @ work which is a busy time for us... So, we have been busy, busy and then when I get home by the time I get errands, dinner, bath, snack & bedtime done, I am ready to relax! I will try to do it soon [before Jeffrey turns 18!]... For now, here are some more pics of our lil man!

Thank you Jeffrey for making Mama's birthday wish come true this year!!! I love you!

4 comments:

  1. I had tried to post a comment on you last post several times to say CONGRATS! but couldn't. I think I've finally figured it out though. So... CONGRATS and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story makes the hair on my arms stand up! That probably sounds strange. LOL! We have been through so much and we are both mommies in the end. No matter how it came about, you are Jeffrey's mama and you really always have been...even before he came into your life.

    God bless your family...and happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Melissa! I don't know if you remember me but it's Nicole from the old BBC IVF board. I heard about your good news through the grapevine and just wanted to wish you and your family all the best! Take Care...

    ReplyDelete