Thursday, June 9, 2011

1 year, 7 months, 2 weeks & 3 days.....

.... that is how long my hubby & I have been J's foster parents.... Tomorrow that will all change... We will be his FOREVER parents! We got a call this past Monday morning.... Finalization is on Friday! THIS FRIDAY I asked? Yes, THIS FRIDAY she said.... There were calls to make and I had to request the day off from work.... And I hadn't picked out what we would wear yet! It's been a whirlwind week..... Some of our family won't be able to attend due to the short notice and other prior commitments but, we know they will be there in our hearts.... We can celebrate later because we now know we have a LIFETIME ahead of us.... After tomorrow J will be FOREVER our son and NO ONE will be able to take him away!

I am so excited.... I feel like it's Christmas or my birthday [yes, I will be 35 in a few weeks and I STILL love my birthday!]....

Tomorrow my dear faithful friends & followers.... I will FINALLY be able to show you my sweet J's face and tell you his name! Thank you for your support and I am sorry I haven't been showing you much attention lately but, now, I will be able to share my family and our life to you fully and completely! Tomorrow.....

3 comments:

  1. I have been a long time lurker, and just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you and your family! I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your kind words & thanks for letting me know you are out there! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you I am in tears! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete