Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Almost Christmas......

This past Sunday my family came down to our house to celebrate Christmas.... It was the first time we hosted Chistmas at our house.... Tom and I did a lot to prepare last week and my sister Kerri (who lives with us and is going to college down here) helped quite a bit too....

Sunday was a success.... Everyone had a good time and said the food was delicious too! While standing there with my family around I couldn't help to reflect that hopefully next year we will be celebrating our 1st Christmas with a child in our home... One that will eventually be ours forever....

I am hoping this is our last 'Childless' Christmas and look forward to seeing the wonder in their eyes on Christmas morning.....

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment