Saturday, August 21, 2010

Missing MK.....

I went to your house tonight... It's the same house but, it's not the same.... I miss you so much and thought I could do it and although I did make it through; I couldn't help but really, really miss you....

*She* is nice but, she is not my dear friend.... I try to make small talk but, inside my head all I have are thoughts of you.....

I wonder what kind of advice or guidance you would give me with my lil guy and our situation.... You loved kids so much and I know he would've loved to meet you..... I miss our talks, our laughs and playing games....

Sometimes still I think you will call or stop by... Then I remember the only way I can see you now is to think of you or look at your picture......

It's been almost 19 mos since you left us but, sometimes it still feels like yesterday that I found out my dear friend was gone....

You will always be in my thoughts, in my memory-- in my heart.... I miss you so much!

****** I know this blog is about my TTC/Adoption journey but, thank you for letting me remember MK from time to time to get my thoughts out-- tonight has just been a hard night!*****

No comments:

Post a Comment